1. Have you bet more than you could really afford to lose?
2. Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
3. Have you gone back on another day to try to win back money you have lost?
4. Have you ever felt you might have a problem with gambling?
5. Do you gamble as a way of escaping from problems or reliving feelings of boredom, helplessness, guilt, anxiety or depression?
6. Have people criticised your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem, whether or not you thought it was true?
7. Has your gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
8. Are you restless, or irritable when attempting to control, reduce or stop gambling?
9. Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
10. Have you ever tried to cut back on your gambling activity but been unable to do so?
11. Have you ever neglected or failed to meet family or professional commitments due to your gambling behaviour?
12. Have you ever felt ashamed of your gambling or hidden it from friends and family?