1. Do you find yourself unable to stop seeing a specific person even though you know that seeing that person is destructive to you?
2. Do you get "high" from romantic involvements? Does your mood drop when you are not in a relationship?
3. Do you make promises to yourself or rules regarding your romantic behaviour that you find you cannot follow?
4. Have you ever felt that you need someone else to ‘fix’ you?
5. Do you feel desperation or uneasiness when you are away from your lover?
6. Do you feel that you need to be in a relationship and cannot stand being on your own?
7. Have you ever found yourself in a relationship that you felt you couldn’t leave?
8. Have you ever found yourself in a relationship that you felt you couldn’t live without?
9. Do you feel that your value and self-worth is defined by your romantic relationships?
10. Do you ever feel that you are having "relationships" in an attempt to deal with or escape from other problems in your life?
11. Do you tend to experience very intense but short-lived relationships?