1. Have you ever tried and failed to modify your sexual behaviour?
2. Do you find it difficult to control your sexual behaviour even though it may be inappropriate or dangerous to your health?
3. Has your use of pornography ever had a negative impact on your intimate relationships in real life?
4. Have you ever paid for sex?
5. Do you hide the extent or nature of your sexual activities from your partner(s) or friends?
6. Do you feel irritable and discontented when you are unable to engage in sexual activity?
7. Do you believe that anonymous or casual sex has prevented you from developing long-term intimate relationships and / or achieving personal goals?
8. Do you experience difficulties in maintaining intimate sexual relationships once the initial excitement of a new partner has worn off?
9. Has sex ever interfered with any aspect of your professional or personal life, for example being unable to concentrate at work or causing the break-up of a relationship?
10. Have you ever engaged in unsafe or risky sexual practices even though you knew it could harm to either you or others?
11. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after engaging in sexual activity?
12. Would you feel comfortable if friends / family / co-workers knew the full extent of you your sexual?
13. Do you find yourself flirting or behaving sexually with someone even if you do not mean to or are not attracted to them?
14. Does your sexual behaviour affect your reputation or how others think of you?
15. Do you find yourself needing to increase the intensity, frequency, number or risk level of sexual behaviours in order to achieve the desired effect?
16. Do you find that you use sex as a way to cope with other problems, anxieties or stresses in your life?